Type: Warm-up, Break Out of Shell
Purpose: This is a fun, simple, quick game to energize the players and loosen everybody up.
1. Standing in a room everyone is told to mentally pick someone in the room that will be their enemy.
2. Then everyone must pick someone who will be their protector.
3. The individuals themselves only know these choices.
4. Once everyone has made their choices, the leader yells, “go!” and everyone must try to keep their protector between themselves and their enemy at all times.
5. Ideally the group will work out a way to form a line so that everyone has their protector between them and their enemy. However it is not the goal of the game and only rarely happens.