Type: Warm-Up, Break Out of Shell
Purpose: A simple way to get some of even the shiest kids acting bold in front of the group.
1. Players stand in a circle.
2. One player starts a small gesture.
3. The next player takes it over and makes it even bigger.
4. This continues all the way around until the last person takes it to the EXTREME.
5. After a couple times with just movement, tell the players they can add a sound as well.
– Encourage the kids to never lose a sense of the original gesture in their exaggerations.
– This can be a great lead in to character development, taking small traits and enhancing them to extremes.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of sattva at FreeDigitalPhotos.net