1. This is basically a fun group version of “Rock, Paper, Scissors”
2. Divide the class into two teams. Tell the teams to go on either side of “the stage”.
3. Each team secretly decides if they are going to be Wizards, Giants or Goblins.
4. They line up on two sides of the room facing each other.
5. The teacher counts 1, 2, 3. On each number the groups takes one step forward.
6. On “3” they take up the position of the character the group has decided on:
• Wizards: lean forward throwing their arms forward as if casting a spell and say “Shazzam”
• Giants: put both hands above their head, stretching up really tall and say “Ho, ho ho!”
• Goblins: crouch down, put their hands up to their face as if scratching their beards and make a high pitch laugh.
7. Giants beat Wizards, Wizards beat Goblins and Goblins beat Giants.
8. The losing team must run back to their side of the room. The winning team try to “tag” as many of the losing team as possible before they get home.
9. The captives now become part of their captors’ team.
10. Continue until one team wins.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of AKARAKINGDOMS at FreeDigitalPhotos.net