Type: Focus, Observation
Purpose: Helps kids become aware of the details around them.
1. Have the students seated in a circle Choose one student to be the “changer”.
2. Let the class study his/her appearance for 3 seconds.
3. Ask the “changer” to leave the room out of sight.
4. While out of sight the “changer” must change three things about his/her appearance (pull a sock down, change watch from one wrist to another, unbutton a button, etc.)
5. When the student enters, the class must figure out what three things changed.
6. Continue this for several rounds.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net