Type: Warm-up, Focus
1. In a standing circle, pass a “whoosh” around the circle. This is done by saying “whoosh!” and throwing your hands toward the person next to you.
2. After it goes around a couple times stop the “Whoosh!” and send a “Bing!” going the opposite way, using a different hand gesture.
3. Now tell the kids they need to put their focus caps on, because you’re going to send a “Whoosh!” going one direction, then a “Bing!” going the opposite direction.
4. At some point they of course will overlap over one student so that student needs to be prepared.
5. Try this out a few times. If they’re up for it, try adding in a 3rd layer, “Ooga!”.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!