Purpose: This is a great primer for beginning character work.
1. In a bowl, have slips of paper with different emotions written on them.
2. Ask three students to take the stage.
3. Have one of the students draw an emotion from the bowl and show it to the other two.
4. As you slowly count down from 10 to 1, they are to very gradually put that emotion in their bodies and their faces.
5. Have the class guess which emotion they chose and reflect on what gave away that emotion.
List of emotions:
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici / FreeDigitalPhotos.net