Purpose: A fun variation on the standard name game. Great to use in the beginning sessions to help the kids (and the teacher!) learn everyone’s names.
1. Have the class stand in a circle.
2. Go around the circle having each kid loudly say his/her name as a zombie. (“Saaaarrraaaaahhhhh!”)
3. Then choose one student to be the “zombie”. The “zombie” walks in the middle of the circle zombie-style; arms stretched in front, head to the side.
4. Call a student’s name. The zombie heads toward that student.
5. The student must try to call another student’s name before the zombie reaches him/her.
6. If the zombie is able to tag the student before he/she can call a new name, that person becomes the zombie.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of bandrat at FreeDigitalPhotos.net