Type: Improv, Creativity
Purpose: A simple improv game for more advanced actors.
1. Ask two players to take the stage.
2. Assign two different emotions to each of the players.
3. Ask the audience for a setting and conflict, and have the two players improvise a scene starting with the emotions they were assigned.
4. Over the course of the scene, the players must gradually display less of their own emotion and more of the emotion of the other player.
5. The scene is complete when the players are only displaying the emotion that the opposite player began with.
Comment below with emotion or scene suggestions!