Type: Ensemble Building.
- Encourage comfortability among the group.
- Encourage trust.
- Arrange the students in close circles (6-8 students at most).
- One brave volunteer goes to the middle, arms crossed over chest.
- When the student is ready, they may fall forward or backward and then be gently ‘passed’ around the circle.
- Keep the circle in very tight to begin with so students can be passed slowly.
- Still insist on all students being in “ready balanced position” at all times.
- Really encourage every student to go – this is key for creating a group that feels equally involved and responsible for one another.
- What did it feel like to rely on someone else? To be responsible for someone else?