1. Have the class stand in a circle.
2. Tell everyone to look down.
3. Assign a counter to count “1, 2, 3…look!”
4. On “look” everyone must look up and directly at someone in the circle.
5. If the person you are looking is not looking back at you, you are “safe”. If the person you are looking at is looking back at you too, you both must scream “ahh!” and fall to the ground.
6. The counter begins another round with the remaining people standing in the circle.
7. Play until everyone is sitting or there’s just one person remaining.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of Arvind Balaraman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net