Type: Focus, Ensemble Building
Purpose: A simple game to help players develop non-verbal cues, work together and stay focused.
1. Ask the players to form a circle with one person in the middle.
2. The object of the game is for two people within the circle to silently cue each other and trade places within the circle without attracting attention of the middle player.
3. The middle player’s goal is to get to an open spot before the switching players get there.
4. Whoever is left without a spot is now in the middle.
– The players must move within the middle of the circle, not outside it.
– More than one pair can switch at a time.
– What sort of visual communication did you find works the best?
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of smarnad at FreeDigitalPhotos.net