Type: Creativity, Improv
Purpose: A great game to play to help kids tell believable stories.
1. Divide the class into groups of 3-4 students.
2. Give all the groups a topic like “Your most embarrassing moment” or “A time you were really scared” or “Your favorite birthday party” etc.
3. Have the students within the group share personal stories based on the topic.
4. Tell each group to choose one story they are going to tell.
5. Everyone in the group learns the story and tries to make it their own.
6. Each person in the group tells the story to the class and the class tries to guess who the story really belongs to.
Other topic ideas:
– Your best day at school
– Your worst day at school
– Your favorite trip you’ve taken
– The most famous person you’ve met
Have other ideas for topics? Leave them in the comments below!
Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net