Purpose: To help kids not break focus and stay in character.
1. Divide the class into two groups, Group A and Group B.
2. Have Group A form a single file line offstage right, and Group B form a single file line offstage left.
3. One person from Group A and Group B will walk toward the center. “A” will face “B” and ask him/her a question. No matter the question, “B” must keep a straight face and answer “sausage”.
4. Then they will exit and a new pair will take the stage.
A: What’s that hanging from your ear?
A: What’s your sister’s name?
A: How old are you?
5. After everyone has gone, select a few volunteers to go into the “hot seat” and ask him/her several rapid fire questions, in which each response should be “sausage” with a straight face. See if they can get through 8 questions in a row.
Have a comment or suggestion? Leave it below!
Image courtesy of amenic181 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net